Why is it so important for your business to be on Google First Page?
‘If it is not found on the first page of Google, it doesn’t exist and my search ends there’, this is how most internet users who carry out a Google Search think. Getting listed on the first page of Google when people type in a word or phrase relevant to your business has become an integral component determining a website’s success. Some studies also suggest that consumers prefer rephrasing their keywords rather than clicking on the second page of Google.
As the internet outdoes all other sources, by its ability to influence consumer-decision making and deliver a consistent message across a spectrum of channels, maintaining a high ranking on search engines is the key to thriving in the fiercely competitive online market.
According to a report from Fleishman-Hillard, 89% of consumers use search engines such as Google and Bing to research products and services before making a purchase, promoting a website to rank higher in the search engine results based on accurate keyword data. highlighting the importance of Search Engine Optimisation. Search Engine Optimisation is an art and science of improving and From an additional advertising tool to an absolute necessity, Search Engine Optimisation lies at the heart of internet marketing. A well-designed website would be inconsequential if it is not readily visible on the search engines.
The following statistics would reinforce the importance of higher ranking on the search engines:
- 91.5% of people click on the first page search engines results, whereas the probability of consumers clicking a second page result is as low as 4.8%. (via Chitika).
- 32.5% average traffic is received by the first position on Google search results. (via Chitika).
- 17.6% average traffic is received by the second position on Google search results. (via Chitika).
- 11.4% average traffic is received by the third position on Google search results. (via Chitika).
- 8.1% average traffic is received by the fourth position on Google search results. (via Chitika).
- 6.1% average traffic is received by the fifth position on Google search results. (via Chitika).
- 70% of users click on the organic links whilst ignoring the paid one. (via Search Engine Journal)
All these findings make one thing clear- SEO is the need of the hour and hiring the best SEO Company is a wise investment. With search engine optimisation, you can improve your website’s visibility on search engines, generate leads and drive in sales. In addition to generating revenue, first page search engine ranking also determines the credibility of your business and instills a sense of trust in your business in consumers’ minds.
eTrack Media is a top-notch SEO company in Mumbai, India with a diverse clientele. Perfectly poised to offer affordable and proven SMM and SEO services to businesses in the city and beyond, we are a team of SEO specialists, content writing experts and Web development professionals that offer customised white-hat online marketing packages to suit your marketing requirements.